I finally bought myself an A-Line dress from Redbubble.
I’ve been curious since day one about how these dresses look, fit, and feel, and had a hard time finding any detailed reviews of them online.
So when I published my new Tropical Monstera Pattern and saw how nice it looked, I had to order one.
I must say I am pleased with the dress. I ordered an XS after reviewing the size chart, and it fits quite nicely. (I’m 5’0″ by the way and usually wear size S)
It took a few weeks to arrive, because I’m in Canada and it got stuck at the border for about a week (darn customs).
Aside from this photoshoot at English Bay beach, where these pictures were taken, I wore this dress for whole day at work with a belt and black cardigan. I even received some compliments from my co-workers!
Here are my impressions of the dress so far:
- It is loose and flowy, non clingy, silky feeling, and doesn’t wrinkle easily.
- It is comfortable to wear.
- The print is vibrant and shows off my artwork nicely.
- The light and thin fabric is not see through at all.
- It would be a great garment for hot summer days or a tropical vacation.
I quite like the dress with a belt for my figure, as seen in the pictures above. But, I think this dress is probably flattering for most body-types, especially with the option of a belt or no belt.
More details about this dress from the Redbubble website:
- 97% Polyester / 3% Elastane woven dress fabric
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Print covers entire front and back panel
Let me know what you think about this dress or other Redbubble products you’ve purchased by leaving a comment below!
I plan on doing some more product reviews in the future so make sure to follow my blog and stay tuned.
Have a great day!