I got to work with some live models over the last few weeks in my painting class, and here are the results! For the one above I tried a triadic colour scheme which is something I had not done before. I think the result was pretty interesting. I do realize her hands and feet are a little small Oh well, it was practice. I also had to complete the paintings in only about 2 hours so I am pretty happy with what I managed to do during that short time.
Below is the first one I did which has since been painted over, and the background is unfinished but I was pleased with how the figure turned out.
I will have lots more work to post as the term continues, this is just the beginning! Eeek!
If you would like to see more of my artwork please visit my website, http://www.julieerindesigns.com
Anyways, enjoy 😉