The Holidays are coming up fast and I wanted to share a few of my designs that could make really great and unique gifts for your friends and family this season!
- Socks make excellent stocking stuffers since they’re small and nice to wear on Christmas morning. These Wine, Coffee, Cats themed socks are funny and cute!
- Stickers are a super fun gift because they can be stuck on just about anything! They also fit nicely into a stocking. This Rose Gold Mandala sticker is one of my best sellers. Redbubble often runs promotions on stickers so f you buy more than 1 you will get a discount. They usually throw a free one in to your package as well!
- Getting them a new phone for Christmas? Stuff their stocking with a brand new case to match!
Under the Tree
- Tapestries from Society6 or Rebubble are very versatile gifts. They can be used as wall art, a light bed sheet, a beach blanket, a youtube video backdrop, and more!
- Tops. Everyone can use a beautiful new blouse for Christmas!
- Leggings are another awesome gift. They are fun to lounge around in on Christmas Day but can also be worn while working off all those excess calories!
- Throw blankets to keep your friends and family cozy and warm all winter long.
- Pillows add a pop of colour to any space and make the room instantly cozier.
- Mugs are another great gift that can be used on Christmas morning and will remind the receiver of you every time they use it!
That’s all the gift ideas I have for you today!
I hope you’ll find something here to inspire your gift giving this season, and enjoy the Holidays!